Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Zdraveite! :)

Hello guys im Panos i m from Greece ! When i was in Greece i used to motocross with friends the last 5 years! now im in Sofia studing and i live here so i dont know if there is any motocross track (in good condition) here or a club so i can join and have fun in the weekends! please anyone who knows add me on skype panos_bg or just answer me here thanks a lot!

До: Zdraveite!

Hello Panos
    Here:
    http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/sh...ad.php?t=53425

You can find info about some of the track's that we have, unfortunately it's in Bulgarian

The nearest track to Sofia is called "Rido" near Samokov, and is in good condition.

There is some tracks near the city, but they are not in good shape.
    Per aspera ad astra.

Коментар

Welcome, buddy! Just wait a little, so the "proper" people can see your message. You have no idea how many opportunities you have here.
      "Законите са много хубаво нещо, ама когато важат само за другите..."
      Неизвестен мъдрец

Коментар

Well i saw some pics of a track here in motopista area put its not for driving someone could be injured there! how much time need me to go from Sofia to the nearest "good" track like Rido Samokov?

Коментар

Wow! I m waiting then ! I love Motocross and i want to continue with it here! because i left my country and my town! and i also sold my bike but if i findout that i can do motocross in Sofia too i will be back again in races hehehe! I was in Sevlievo track when was the Motocross World Championship there! i was so excited with the track! you guys do so great job!

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от PanosGR Преглед на мнение
            Well i saw some pics of a track here in motopista area put its not for driving someone could be injured there! how much time need me to go from Sofia to the nearest "good" track like Rido Samokov?
            Approximatelly 1 hour with a car
            It's 60-80 kilometres away from Sofia.
            Per aspera ad astra.

Коментар

Around Sofia there are several tracks:
              The Best is Rido- Grand Prix track: 1 hour away. On Rido there is compatriot of yours who is a really good rider and i think he stays there..
              Stefanovo- nice big track - 1 hour away near Radomir
              Bistrica- a small backyard track- something like supercross, that i enjoy very much. 10 km. from Sofia.
              Buchino- less then hour away- there are two very interesting tracks there, but thy are just in the field and no one takes care of them.
              Motopista - you know- sometimes is fun to ride there.
              Butonec- 10-15 km away from Sofia- field track near a lake...
              Pasarel - half way to Rido- nice kinda forest track near a river with not a lot of jumps.

If you can read just a little in cyrillic you can see the pics here: http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/showthread.php?t=53425&page=2

...as Tanuco pointed. There are other great tracks around Bulgaria: Elena, Troyan, Sevlievo, Aitos, Yambol, Hisaria...

It is getting cold now, but when you get a bike i will be happy to show you around. Just write me a personal message.

Cheers!
              Последно редактирано от iassen; 04-11-09, 10:27.

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
              X