Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• FOR SALE

Can anyone tell me, am I allowed to put parts or vehicles up for sale on the forum? It's common on forums in the UK. But I dont know about here.
    Уайлдроувърс 4х4 ЕООД /Wildrovers 4X4 Ltd
    Авточасти за вашия Land Rover/Quality parts and offroad experience for your Land Rover
    +359 884 906 944 Ростислав / Rostislav

До: FOR SALE

Първоначално публикуван от wildrovers Преглед на мнение
    Can anyone tell me, am I allowed to put parts or vehicles up for sale on the forum? It's common on forums in the UK. But I dont know about here.
    If you want to sell single items it is not a problem.
    This is the buy-sell section of the forum:
    http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

I guess you will need some navigation, because it is all in bulgarian (names of forums and sub-forums), least thing we can do is you post your thread here and we will move it to or copy it it in the respective buy-sell sub-forum.

If you'd like to go commercial, like present offroad items, accessories, etc. that you manifacture, represent or other here, you will be charged with a commercial fee of 40 BGN (excluding VAT) a month. In this case you will be able to present and sell freely, as long as it does not involve politic, religious, sexual content or referral...

Коментар

Re: FOR SALE

Hi yaro thanks for the information as wildrovers is a business i will get our translator to set up a account and guide us through the threds in the new year. Regards Chris.
      Уайлдроувърс 4х4 ЕООД /Wildrovers 4X4 Ltd
      Авточасти за вашия Land Rover/Quality parts and offroad experience for your Land Rover
      +359 884 906 944 Ростислав / Rostislav

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
      X