Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• please help - flat tires at Sofia airport

Our Landrover Discovery 1 is parked near the Sofia airport. Some funny guy has let the air out of 2-3 tires.

We'll be returning tomorrow (27/12) at noon (12:30) with a 7 month baby.

Can anyone help us with a pump, a set of wheels => standard size 205/80/16 or set of 4, wheels fit from range rover (upto 1996), discovery (upto 1998 ), all defender. Help is very much appreciated...
    We have a sparewheel, but I don't know if it's still ok, as it's on the back door.

I speak Bulgarian and will pay for help. Please PM for phone numbers exchange.

Превод на български:
    ================

Нашият ЛР Дискавъри 1 е паркиран близо до летище София. Някой веселяк е изпуснал въздуха от 2-3 гуми.

Утре, 27 декември, по обяд (12:30) ще се връщаме със 7-месечно бебе.
    Може ли някой да ни помогне с помпа или комплект гуми - стандартен размер 205/80/16. Стават от Range Rover дo 1996, Дискавъри дo 1998 и от всички Дифендъри. Ще бъда много благодарен за помощта.
    Имам резервна гума, но не знам дали още е ОК, тъй като е на задната врата.
    Говоря български и ще платя за помощта. Моля на ЛС за размяна на телефонни номера.
    Последно редактирано от Dirk; 26-12-08, 10:36.

Re: please help - flat tires at Sofia airport

Can anyone translate this and copy to the Bulgarian section ?
    Thank you.

Коментар

До: please help - flat tires at Sofia airport

I live 15min drive from the airport and I can come with a tyre pump to help you if tyres are not punctured... Are the valves there or removed?
      We could remove the tyres and take them to a repair shop if punctured...
      Give me a call if problem still not solved,
      Teddy 0885461763
      помогнете да открием откраднатите двигатели http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/sh...ad.php?t=59117

Коментар

До: Re: please help - flat tires at Sofia airport

Първоначално публикуван от Dirk Преглед на мнение
        Can anyone translate this and copy to the Bulgarian section ?
        Thank you.
        It's translated. As I see, Tedo can do the job.
        Ние не сме неутрални!

Коментар

Perhaps if you specify the exact location of the vehicle, someone can inspect it beforehand and advise what you will be dealing with. He could even inflate the tires if they are not punctured and the valves are in place.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от Тедо /LJ73/ Преглед на мнение
            I live 15min drive from the airport and I can come with a tyre pump to help you if tyres are not punctured... Are the valves there or removed?
            We could remove the tyres and take them to a repair shop if punctured...
            Give me a call if problem still not solved,
            Teddy 0885461763
            Тедо аз също имам компресор и живея в Младост. С 2-та компресора ще вдигнем диското много бързо.
            обади се преди да тръгнеш.
            LZ1RED

Коментар

Thank you for the offered help, I will call tomorrow as soon as I have inspected the problem.

The car is located in the back of Bulgarplot, there's an entrance fee of 0,50 BGN for cars.
              It is a white 3 doors Discovery parked next to a fence inside the territory.
              Последно редактирано от Dirk; 26-12-08, 11:19.

Коментар

You are correct, there is an entrance fee, not parking fee. I hope there is no other damage to the car.
                By the way, who provided you the info that the tyres are flat?
                Зима иде

Коментар

Re: До: please help - flat tires at Sofia airport

Първоначално публикуван от huko Преглед на мнение
                  You are correct, there is an entrance fee, not parking fee. I hope there is no other damage to the car.
                  By the way, who provided you the info that the tyres are flat?
                  There's an entrance fee for visitors. I parked there instead of a van we rented (and is based there). I really don't see a mistake in it, but can understand a mix-up. I heard from the driver 3 tires are flat, but I'm not sure about it.

Anyway I don't want to be stuck on a parking with a 7 months old baby.

Коментар

Dirk, I have in my garrage 4 very well preserved all season tires from my Range with proper size, but i will come back in Sofia in late 28, sunday. If you still need the tires, I can give them to you. Phone me at 0887590528
                    LZ1LRE, Range Rover 300Tdi
                    www.ADV-Bulgaria.com

Коментар

hi Dirk, Bulgarplod is not quite near to the airport - maybe it's a better idea to go to your place first, leave the baby there and take care of the tyres later... Inflating of 3 tyres from zero will take 15-20minutes or more.

How long has the car been left at this parking - I think you should not leave your car without control at such places... Probably it was a revenge from someone using the same parking place...

By the way, my daughter has chickenpox and maybe it's not a good idea for me to be near to your baby or you (if you have not been ill with chickenpox as a child)...
                      помогнете да открием откраднатите двигатели http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/sh...ad.php?t=59117

Коментар

I think Dirk lived in a village near Plovdiv...

re the idea for the parking... no comment
                        Зима иде

Коментар

Thank you all for the help offered.
                          It wasn't all that bad as they said, so I could manage it all on my own.

Коментар

Колеги, споделете на български, как мина спасителната акция.

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от Dirk Преглед на мнение
                              Thank you all for the help offered.
                              It wasn't all that bad as they said, so I could manage it all on my own.
                              Първоначално публикуван от kolonal Преглед на мнение
                              Колеги, споделете на български, как мина спасителната акция.
                              Превод в общи линии:

Благодаря на всички за предложената помощ. Не беше толкова лошо положението както си мислех, успях да се справя сам

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                              X