Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Hello from Bucharest

Hello, my name is John, I am from Romania, I like offroad and I recently bought a car, actualy a romanian car, named Aro 243. It's a 4wd car, with a 3.2 engine, 50 kw, and 200 Nm @ 1600 rpm, power steering, and rear locking dif, it's a powerfull engine for offroad and after I bought this car I was very impressed with this car in offroad. I bought this car from romanian army, it was having only 3000 km, it was a car driven only on few national parades, and after that, was staying in garage.
    The reason I entered this forum it.s because I didn.t managed to register this car in romania, our idiot goverment obligate me to pay a lot of money for this car. I have to pay 2500 euro when I register it, and after that I have to pay annualy 1000 euro tax, because in my country, the taxes are calculated by the engine dimension, not by it's power. My only chance to register this car is Bulgaria, you have smaller taxes than in my country. I want to by legal, I don't want to do what most romanians do in your country, I want to register a ltd, and register this car on it, so I can pay my taxes, and have no other problems.
    My question to you guy is: when I bought this car, it was registered on Romanian army database, it is a secondary database, made only for the army, the car was never registered in the civil databse. I have from them the bill, sale contract, and a document that certify that the car was deleted from army database. I talked with someone who registered his car in bulgaria and he told me that I can.t register this car in Bulgaria because I don.t have plate numbers, and the briefs.
    Can you tell me what I have to do to register this car in your country?
    Thank you very much,
    John

От: Hello from Bucharest

May be you should ask here:

http://kat.mvr.bg/default.htm

trafficpolicesdvr@mvr.bg
    Chevrolet Aveo, 1.2 - 4 х 4, почти
    „Ако Дракула беше веган, щеше да се казва - Брокула..."
    LZ1EMS

Коментар

Hi John,

Where in Romania are you?

There are loads of guys here who leave near the border and speak decent Romanian.

Wait for them so see this topic and I am sure they know and can advise about this common practice in some small Bulgarian towns near Romania

Good luck!
      Бъдете живи и здрави!

Коментар

What documents you have?
        Copies without VIN and name?
        Последно редактирано от Стоян Боюков-Sariones; 03-06-16, 16:46.
        Животът е това, което се случва, докато ние кроим планове....

тел. имаше преди, ама сега е в профила щото ...

Коментар

Thank you for your answers!
          I am from Bucharest.
          I have the bill, a sale contract with the army, where I have the engine number and identification number of the car, and a document that certificate that the car was deleted from army database, and now it is not registered in any other database, I don.t have any briefs, the army don.t use briefs, like the civil registration of cars.

Коментар

I know that. But give me copies.

Коментар

Re: Hello from Bucharest

The documents are in romanian, first one is a part of the sale contract with the army, it's the part where the cars appears, the other parts contain terms of contract. The second one is the bill, the third one is the document that certify deletion from army database. In bill and sale contract are two cars, but I register onlu the aro 243, the other one, aro 244, must be restored first.
              Прикачени файлове

Коментар

Is that all?

Коментар

Re: От: Hello from Bucharest

yes, this is all I have. I can obtain from romanian auto registry a brief, with car's caracteristics, engine type, maximum loads, vin, engine series, color This brief looks like this one. I won.t have on it my name and I won.t have any number plates or police registration, only the car caracteristics.
                  Прикачени файлове

Коментар

Try to registered in UK. Like a "kit car" Must be easy
                    Има ли желание-има и начин!

Коментар

Hi John,Sorry I can't help much but Ruse is just 60km from Bucharest, why don't you take a day off and personally check how things are with authorities there.. Tax would be lower indeed. The AROs were popular in Bulgaria too years ago, haven't seen one for a while though. Seems you got a new car @ 3K parade km!Btw congrats for your newly elected mayor, hopefully she would be as good as politician as beautiful as a woman she is

Коментар

Re: Hello from Bucharest

Thank you muvo for your answer, I want to go to Russe, but I donmt have enough time, I am a student, and I have my final exams, when I will find a day, I will go to russe, can you help me with the kat police adress from Russe? About our newly electeted mayor is one of the worse things that could happen to this city. A few days ago even her step son said to not vote with her... because she is not what bucharest need.

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                        X