Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• Hi to all bg-offroaders there ....

Zdraveyte all! Sorry for not posting in some other section in “bulgarski”, but I’ve not managed to write properly ... as mentioned here

http://forum.offroad-bulgaria.com/sh...ad.php?t=13997

I am ‘the other half’ and looking forward to dip some wheels if time allows. I love the Bulgarian countryside, very natural and untouched.
    My missus owns a Jimny which will sacrifice itself in some greenlaning and soft stuff ... at least for now.
    I am a total Land Rover nut from Italy, owned 2 RR Classic and a Tdi Disco in the past, more than willing to talk and help on LR issues or just chat about. I respect other 4x4’s anyway ...

Very nices pictures in the Разходки area, I’ll keep an eye for some encounter around ....

До: Hi to all bg-offroaders there ....

Hi, you are most welcome here. As T. Jivkov says (joke) today half jeep (Suzuki Jumny) tommorow full one ...

Read carefully section for offroad trips and come next time. AND LEARN BULGARIAN - THE MOST IMPORTANT LANGUAGE

Regards
    VPetrov.photography

Коментар

Hi Leolito,

I am very glad to see another foreign Land Rover fan here in the site. I am a Defender nut too , although i drive a Toyota now. Sure you will find many nice people here and also nice places to dip the wheels with .. So, find the time!

Take care,
      Yaro

Коментар

Warm welcome Leolito,

Nice to have you here, thanks for the good words about Bulgaria .

It would be wonderfull if you share how is the Off Road doing in Italy - I know you are champs in spearfishing indeed?

Feel free to ask just about anything you wish I am positive we will be happy to help you with the best we can.

Regards,
        Бъдете живи и здрави!

Коментар

Ciao,

Molto benvenuto al fango bulgaro! La squadra di LR ora e' piu grande!

Saluti!

T.
          Good guys drive Land Rovers!

Коментар

Hi back ... sorry for the delay in answering. Thanks to all for the warm welcome!
            Първоначално публикуван от Yaro Преглед на мнение
            I am a Defender nut too , although i drive a Toyota now.
            Uhm ... let me guess ... reliability?
            I am but little convinced about the current trend that LR is taking ... I mean I favor technology and I like a lot the way vehicles like the D3 look and behave (the Range is above and beyond), but I feel somewhat ... perplexed by the complexity of the vehicle itself (and nevermind its price!). What do you do if a dealer is not near? Or if he is a 'ciukundur' (sorry for the inadequate spelling!) and does not understand or operate the software?
            Vehicles built for the filed should be field serviceable, imho
            How do you find your Toy?

Първоначално публикуван от BatGeorgeone Преглед на мнение
            It would be wonderfull if you share how is the Off Road doing in Italy
            urgh ... long and complex issue ... things are not good and they do not look good.
            For starters, in most of the Northern area off-roading is 'zabraneno', except by trails which are open to normal traffic (it means also farmers, tourists, etc.). The fact that more and more vehicles are going everywhere all the time, joined by the paranoia of a lot of municipalities (fueled by hypocrite green parties) which are precluding a lot of areas before open, don't make off-roading very easy.
            Recently classic and very regarded off-road "sites" have been closed down (Balossa, Via del Sale) due to various causes, which spurs bad-attitude off-roaders to go anyway in 'zabraneno' areas, feeding even more "hatred" for the category.
            This happens because, in the same "fashion" which makes the streets fill with suvs, it generates a lot of 4x4's with extreme kits and very aggressive setups and tyres. While these "look good" and perform well, they need something challenging to prove the vehicles, but there are not sufficient tracks or dedicated areas.
            Moreover, there is very little cohesion between off-roaders as a "single" category. While watching photos in this forum, I see excursions and gatherings where 4x4's, quads and bikes are together. I do not recall one single event in Italy where these different categories are "together". There are so many clubs and associations that even different 4x4 brands don't mix!
            This lack of unity, together with a somewhat absent federation of clubs (FIF) to protect the interests of the off-roaders, don't help, not even in extreme cases.
            Some months ago, an enduro rider was killed due to injuries sustained by a barbed wire suspended between trees at neck height by some farmer unhappy with bike riders. This happened not on private land, but on a trail open to public. There have been several reportings of barbed wires on trails, but this was the first tragic accident. Not much has changed.
            When you read about this kind of stuff, you reckon something is wrong ... very.
            To further compound matters, there are already troubles "on the road" such as emissions' regulations which (for example) do not allow pre-Euro 0 vehicles to circulate in certain times of the year. This makes an old, but still valid vehicle, almost worthless. There are other amenities but I don't want to sound so pessimistic: there are a lot of very knowledgeable and passionated people, with lots and lots of experience in vehicles and excursions. There are some nice encounters and gatherings, a quite a good competition level. There are also good organizations which prepare travels to Africa, Croatia, Iceland and such to "escape" a lot of the bull-shit written above.
            Also, there must be the biggest non-eastern European UAZ community!

This is my take on the issue .... there should be much more "fraternity" between off-roaders and a stronger federation to battle against the greens and various lobbies that see not only off-roading, but motorsport in general as "dangerous, useless and without social utility" - as stated by a judge during the hearings where some neighbours (established in the 70's) of the Monza racetrack (established in 1922) were protesting for the high noise close to the circuit .... duh.

I am not sure about how the bulgarian "fraternity" of off-roaders is organized ... somebody fills me in?

Първоначално публикуван от Венцислав Петров Преглед на мнение
            AND LEARN BULGARIAN - THE MOST IMPORTANT LANGUAGE
            това е ясно!
            (am I getting better? )
            Последно редактирано от Yaro; 03-08-07, 14:45.

Коментар

Понеже мнението на Leolito по-горе ми се стори интересно, реших да го преведа, за информация на не-англо-говорящите колеги тук. МОЛЯ да ме извините за пропуски и несъвършенство в превода!

Първоначално публикуван от Leolito
              Здравейте отново... съжалявам за закъснението в отговора. Благодаря на всички за топлото посрещане!
              Първоначално публикуван от Yaro Преглед на мнение
              Аз съм също 'откачалка' на тема Дифендър , въпреки, че карам Тойота в момента.
              Ммм ... нека отгатна ... надеждност?
              Умерено подхождам към посоката на развитие, която ЛР поемат в момента... Приветствам технологиите и много ми допадат автомобили като Дискавъри 3 по тяхното поведение и стойка (Рейндж Ровър-а е някакси още 'по'), но съм някакси... объркан от сложността на самия автомобил (да не говорим и за цената му!). Какво се случва ако няма дилър (сервиз) наблизо? Или ако дилъра е някой чикундур (бел.ред. - буквален превод) и не е много в час или просто не може да се оправи със софтуера?
              Автомобили направени за гората (бел.ред. - "полето"), трябва да могат да се обслужват в горски условия, imho
              Как намираш твоята Тойота (бел.ред. "играчка")?

Първоначално публикуван от BatGeorgeone Преглед на мнение
              Ще бъде чудесно ако споделиш нещо за Офроуда в Италия
              Ъъъммм ... дълга и сложна тема ... нещата не са и не изглеждат добре.
              За начало, на много от местата в северна Италия орфоуда е забранен, с изключение на пътеки, отворени за нормално движение (трафик, което значи и фермери, туристи и т.н.). Факта, че все повече и повече автомобили движат навсякъде и по всяко време, в добавка и цялата параноя от множество общини (в които щъкат хипокритски зелени партий), които затварят много местности, открити за свободно ползване до този момент и всичко това в крайна сметка прави офроуда не особено лесен.
              В последно време някои класически и силно обвързани с тематиката на офроуда сайтове в интернет бяха закрити (Balossa, Via del Sale) поради една или друга причина, което подтиква лошите офроудъри така или иначе да карат в забранени територии, по този начин подхранвайки повече "омраза" към офроуд обществото.
              Това е така, защото както улиците се пълнят с разни SUV-ове, така и не намаляват многото 4х4 машини (бел.ред. - всмисъл истински "жипки") яко наджипени с гуми и т.н. И докато джипките изглеждат "яко" и предоставят добър пърформънс, все пак има нужда и от предизвикателства, където да се тестват, но няма достатъчно пътечки и конкретни места за тази цел.
              Друго, на лице е недостатъчна сплотеност между офроудърите (като отделна категория в офроуда). Гледам снимки в този форум и виждам разходки и събирания, където 4х4, ATV и ендуро са заедно. Не си спомням и за едно събитие в Италия, където всички тези категории да са "заедно". Дори има толкова много асоциации и клубове, където се събират само по определена марка (без други марки)!
              Тази липса на сплотеност, а и отсъствието на клубната федерация (FIF) не помага въобще, дори и в извънредни ситуации.
              Например преди няколко месеца, ендурист беше убит поради това, че се е прерязал в бодлива тел на височината на човешки врат, опъната между дървета в гората от някой си фермер, който не се кефи на ендуристи. И това се случва не в частен имот (земя), а на нормална туристическа пътека. Имаше няколко такива случаи с бодлива тел, но това бе първият трагичен инцидент. Нещата не са се променили кой знае колко от тогава.
              И когато четеш за такива работи се сещаш, че нещо не е наред.. никак.
              И да продължим с тежките въпроси, налице са вече и притеснения "на асвалта" като регулации за вредни емисии, които например не позволяват автомобили произведени преди Евро-0 стандарта да се движат в определени времеви периоди от годината. Това напрактика прави една стара, но все още работеща джипка почти безполезна. Има все пак и хубави страни, не бих искал да звуча толкова песимистично: има много на брой знаещи и емоционално обвързани с офроуда хора, с много и значителен опит в автомобилите и пътуванията (разходки). Правят се добри сбирки, на добро съзтезателно ниво. Има и добри организации, които предлагат пътувания до Африка, Хърватска, Исландия и т.н., където можеш да избягаш от всичките простотии, з акоито писах по-горе.
              Също така, със сигурност в Италия е най-голямото не-източно европейско УАЗ общество!

Това е от мен по тия въпроси.... трябва да е налице по-голямо "братство" между офроудърите, както и една федерация, която да се бори със 'зелени' и други лобита, които окачестяват не само офроуда, но и моторните спортове като "опасни, безполесни и без обществен принос" - цитат от съдия изпълнител по време на изслушване на жалби от граждани (през 70-те години) относно съзтезания на пистата Monza (основана през 1922г.), където те се оплакват от силния шум около пистата....

Нямам представа как Вашето офроуд "брадство" е организирано... някой ще поясни ли?

Първоначално публикуван от Венцислав Петров Преглед на мнение
              И НАУЧЕТЕ БЪЛГАРСКИ - НАЙ-ВАЖНИЯ ЕЗИК
              това е ясно!
              (задобрявам, нали? )

Коментар

Hello Leolito,

Yaro cheers for your translation - you are nice one.

Leolito, I will try to...

If there is a "fraternity" in BG so it is meant to be on a voluntary basis.
                We are still not very reach country but anyway there are more and more 4x4 on/OFF the roads comming every day.

In this forum there are 2 groups of guys who might fill in your understanding(IMHO) of brotherhood.

1st is МСС which is sort of a group of enthusiasts who volunteer to help(to the community) in massive floods, fires and etc, however there is also a government institution to deal with this kind of crysis.
                2nd group is bound by the idea to help each other out when and if anyone from the "brotherhood" gets stuck for whatever reason, IMHO the last type is working fine as it is less complicated to join, no obligations and last but not least it is based on "best efford" basys.

Rest of the groups are formed just for the event by very quick organisation, done here in the forum, its working just fine with now some years behind and lots and lots of 4x4 trips, you can see pics in the forum and you can read them I presume soon if you progress fast enough with your bulgarian

BTW sceary things you are saying about 4x4 life in Italy, so sceary we might start considering them as a treath that is comming over here, and it is moving fast towards us with them new EU laws...

And just to finish – we still have not seen pics of your 4x4 and some nice Italian mud J

Kind regards,
                Бъдете живи и здрави!

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
                X