Свий
X

• Филтър
  • Час
  • Покажи
Изчисти всичко
нови мнения

• About Turkey

First of all, I am sorry, I do not know Bulgarian, thats why I am writing in English. I just saw some pictures about Turkey when I was spending my time on this web site. I have read that some people had great time in Turkey and they took really beautiful pictures while they were in Turkey. 2 months ago I found this website on google and I have met with some offroaders in here Varna. They helped me very much and they took me to their offroad trips. I am an International Student in Varna Technical University and my hometown is Istanbul. For my opinion we are living on same geographic and cultural area. So, After this month (May2012) I will be in Istanbul for 2 or 3 months. If you guys are going to have a trip to Turkey. I will be happy to help you if you have any problems or not. Im having a great time at Varna and I wish you guys will have great time in Turkey. So if you are planning a trip to Turkey please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions. If you can not find a place to stay in Istanbul please be my guest. If you need anything just call me. I think this website is all about sharing something with other people and helping them. I wish I can help you guys as you helped me in here...

If you want to contact me, my phone Turkish number is 00905304672238 (Vodafone) and my Bulgarian Number is 0035988347472 You can call me any time 7/24
    Also you guys can send me email. my email adress is tyido@yahoo.com

Thank you.
    Nissan Terrano II 2.7TDI
    0883474772 (Mtel) - 00905304672238 (Vodafone Turkey)
    Varna/Bulgaria & Istanbul/Turkey

От: About Turkey

Thank you for info!
    Кольо "Дупетата вървят и с мастика... "

Ясен Супер Модератор: "Абе при мене как не увисва?" "хм, представих си Багера по бельо."

Коментар

Радвам се, че Гугъл Ви е довел на правилното място!
      Надявам се, че ще се запознаем на следващия национален събор.
      http://www.offroad-bulgaria.com/forumdisplay.php?f=472
      Надявам се че Гугъл ще ви помогне с превода: http://translate.google.bg/?hl=bg&tab=TT#bg|tr|
      Човешко е да се греши... Но това че грешиш, още не означава, че си станал ЧОВЕК!

"Когато някой не може да направи нещо, поради недостатък на сили, той вини за това случая."

Коментар

Re: About Turkey

Добре,благодаря завашата информация.Следващия път щесеизползваGoogle Translate
        Nissan Terrano II 2.7TDI

Коментар

Първоначално публикуван от tyido Преглед на мнение
          First of all...

Thank you.
          This is very kind of you.
          You are more than welcome around.
          Unfortunately you are too far from me to use such a lovely opportunity at the moment.

I wish you a nice summer and if you are around London and need anything, I will be glad to help.

Regards,
          Kalin

Коментар

Re: About Turkey

thank you I wish I will go to London one day...
            Nissan Terrano II 2.7TDI

Коментар

Активност за темата

Свий

В момента има 1 потребители онлайн. 0 потребители и 1 гости.

Най-много потребители онлайн 8,787 в 16:37 на 21-06-23.

Зареждам...
            X